Lima Bean Lima Bean

lol lima beenzorz

one of my favorites. and for the record, I LOVE lima beans! XD my favorite legume!

The Farm The Farm

lol...

I have to say i liked it and i will show it to my friends. only problem is the sound. the effects are cheap and repetitive and it could use some music, but the music might ruin it. so maybe get some more varying sound effects. record your own heavy breathing for a few breaths and loop that instead of a stock sound of one breath. if it's going to go in a portfolio, it's got to be your best, so i'm just trying to lend you some constructive criticism. On the whole, I thought it was great fun and the facial expressions were hilarious. your comedic timing is great too.

speedmetal0789 responds:

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I just wish more NG fans were as helpful as you. I really appreciate the review, and I'll work on the sound effects. Thanks!

XTC Xtreme 3 XTC Xtreme 3

lol!!!

I pissed my pants!

ViceFullbuster responds:

haha good!

dreamer1 dreamer1

sweet

sorry, just cause you broke up doesn't mean I have to blam it. I liked it a lot, and must vote 5. sorry about your sad, sad, breakup.

yoyoman92 responds:

we didn't break up! I don't like this flash and I want it gone forever!

Greeg Greeg

ehhh

not really my favorite, not really funny, and not really making any sense. maybe if there was more establishment of who greeg is, instead of showing things about greeg... I dunno. his laugh was nice.

Super Mario Land I Super Mario Land I

krunk

fo shizzle! this flash is teh krunkenstein of fun! sound was a little grainy, but just really fun fun.

The Real Mortal Kombat: 2 The Real Mortal Kombat: 2

Not bad.

It had its moments, but I think it wasn't quite as funny as the first. However, the story was richer and more complicated, like something from williams street. so it's still good.

Mega Man & Pompous Robots Mega Man & Pompous Robots

Megaman , you must huwwy!

[Dr. Right] Megaman, this is the gweates cawtoon I have seen in a wong time. Vewy good, megaman. Vewy funny.

Whipped Cream Surprise Whipped Cream Surprise

laughed

All that old guy cares about is that she wasn't from boston! LOL
well-drawn and mildly humorous.
I gave this entry a 4, raising its score from 3.5524 to 3.5525!

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

teh greatness

That, my friend, was superb. I absolutely love this cartoon. I love the tree lady when she gets stuck with the knife. I love the music. I love the animation.
I LOVE IT!