Lima Bean Lima Bean

lol lima beenzorz

one of my favorites. and for the record, I LOVE lima beans! XD my favorite legume!

The Farm The Farm

lol...

I have to say i liked it and i will show it to my friends. only problem is the sound. the effects are cheap and repetitive and it could use some music, but the music might ruin it. so maybe get some more varying sound effects. record your own heavy breathing for a few breaths and loop that instead of a stock sound of one breath. if it's going to go in a portfolio, it's got to be your best, so i'm just trying to lend you some constructive criticism. On the whole, I thought it was great fun and the facial expressions were hilarious. your comedic timing is great too.

speedmetal0789 responds:

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I just wish more NG fans were as helpful as you. I really appreciate the review, and I'll work on the sound effects. Thanks!

XTC Xtreme 3 XTC Xtreme 3

lol!!!

I pissed my pants!

ViceFullbuster responds:

haha good!

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

OMFG YES

that, my friend, was too too awesome to begin to describe its awesomeness. I made up my own characters all the time when I was a kid, and now I've made another one, Hal McKilscrape. X3 !!! hooray!!!

Jungle Girl Jungle Girl

OMFG OMFG

that was the first ng mature submission that made me hard. it's THAT HOT!!! Congratulations, bro!

Pix- ex- el V.3 Pix- ex- el V.3

OMFG TEH SOUNDSNESS

YOU MADE THE SOUND GO FROM LEFT TO RIGHT WHEN THE MOUSE MOVED! FREAKIN GENIUS! the graphics and story line are boring, though. Nice job, I think...

keystone keystone

icchhh

It's far too simple. It's like somthing I'd hear in a beginner's piano class during warmups.

Ham and Organs Ham and Organs

Neato!

I like it. I think if I make a game in which this song could be used, I'd do it.

Bach Jazz Bach Jazz